KAMP are now inviting Group 4 of the priority patient groups for their COVID-19 vaccination – the over 70s and the extremely clinically vulnerable as defined by NHS England.If you are over 70 years old, registered with KAMP and you haven’t got an appointment for your first Covid vaccination yet, please call Reception to book in on 01672 569990. If you have family or friends who are over 70 – please do ask them if they have got their appointment in case KAMP haven’t been able to contact them directly.
If you are a frontline health worker, please contact KAMP to book your appointment. Frontline workers will be required to provide their registration number and employment details to book.
If you are a patient under 70 and you are not a frontline healthcare worker, please wait for KAMP to contact you for your Covid vaccination.
If you have an appointment (or know someone that does) and are having trouble accessing transport to get to your appointment, we can help.
The following transport options are available:
- your own vehicle, public transport or a private taxi
- via family, friends or neighbours
- the Link Schemes running across Wiltshire 01672 288007
- rescheduling their appointment to a different time and day when you do have access to transport
- If none of the above are available, call the Wiltshire Wellbeing Hub on 0300 003 4576 who can help arrange transport